Welcome to my blog. My name is Tanya HobbsÂ and Iâ€™m law students and Iâ€™m especially interested in family law.Â In addition, I want to point to global problems in society that threaten human rights. We can do a lot in prevention of traffic accidents and protecting children in divorce proceedings. Youâ€™re all invited to participate.
Home » About Me
- The speed read: climate change and coronavirus take centre stage – but don’t ignore Kennedys’ New Law play
- Mipim 2020: First firms pull plug on Cannes bash as European coronavirus cases mount
- Patent lawyers left “scratching heads” as UK u-turns to quit UPC
- HSF, DLA and Peters & Peters successfully defend Barclays bankers as 7-year fraud trial ends
- Extinction Rebellion targets Slaughter and May to protest BigLaw “blood money”