Welcome to my blog. My name is Tanya HobbsÂ and Iâ€™m law students and Iâ€™m especially interested in family law.Â In addition, I want to point to global problems in society that threaten human rights. We can do a lot in prevention of traffic accidents and protecting children in divorce proceedings. Youâ€™re all invited to participate.
Home » About Me
- O’Melveny duo reunited with Akin funds team
- Philip Dayle represents teacher caught up in school SATs cheating case
- The speed read: dark horse Penningtons; change at Clydes; and Ashurst learns a lesson
- £60 an hour: the price of careers advice from The Law Society
- Stephenson Harwood associates told to innovate under new scheme