Welcome to my blog. My name is Tanya HobbsÂ and Iâ€™m law students and Iâ€™m especially interested in family law.Â In addition, I want to point to global problems in society that threaten human rights. We can do a lot in prevention of traffic accidents and protecting children in divorce proceedings. Youâ€™re all invited to participate.
Home » About Me
- The speed read: Orrick helps associates roam free; Herbies’ lightbulb moment; and European upheaval
- Travers’ bonus tweaks lead to improved gender pay gap figures
- We need to move the dial on Bar diversity. Here’s how.
- Squires pulls the plug on Budapest in latest CEE exit
- LASPO review: small drops of hope in an ocean of austerity?